Struggling With Getting Work Done Away from the Office?
How Do I Access My Files and Applications Easily from Anywhere?
The challenge that is facing you is common to professionals across the board. You want to be able to work from anywhere. We work with business leaders to provide VPN or Parallels Remote Application Server access to all of your critical workflow.
Does Your Recruiting Firm’s IT Need an Overhaul?
In recent years, many recruiting firms have seen the importance of moving from using break/fix technicians to keep their IT on target towards the Managed IT Services approach.
Because in today’s fast-paced commercial climate, technology that is primed for peak performance is a necessity, not a luxury.
Outdated or ill-functioning technology can spell the death of productivity, and no recruiting firm can afford to fall prey to being off the grid for even a moment.
Why Do Recruiting Firms Choose Setton Consulting?
Security tops the list of concerns for most business owners. Safeguarding your network and critical data is fundamental to our engagement with your agency.
Continuous care for your IT assets (Managed IT Services) is another reason that recruiting agencies are migrating toward Setton Consulting. Managed IT Services provides proactive care for your entire IT environment within a monthly subscription format.
Up-to-date, peak-performing hardware, software, and security solutions are essential to your day-to-day operations. – That’s what we provide.
Need Always-On IT Services? Take a Look at the Setton Services Lineup
- Managed IT Services – maintaining and monitoring your IT assets to ensure peak performance
- Managed IT Services Plus Hardware – providing you with the complete package: IT support, computers, servers, endpoints, and firewall
- Cybersecurity Solutions – ensuring the protection of your data and workflow
- Cabling – working with design and implementation of your network cabling
- VOIP Communications – providing you with modern business telephone functionality delivered over the new internet infrastructure
- Cloud Computing Services – leveraging cloud potential to save you money while giving you more flexibility and mobility
- Networking Services – using the latest in high-level networking technology and support to keep your business running
- Remote Access – the implementation and support of remote login to your computer to provide access to your data and programs securely from your client’s location
- Video Conferencing – among the video conferencing software we support are Zoom, Ring Central, and Office 365