Feel Like Your Current IT Team is Incompetent or Overbilling?
Could Outsourced IT Support Save Your Law Firm Time and Money?
The simple answer is, “Yes.” Outsourcing your IT to a company that provides comprehensive, continuous IT care is much more cost effective than hiring an in-house team or suffering from the up and down cycle of break/fix providers.
What Law Firm Applications Does Right Hand Technology Support?
Though we at Setton Consulting are not lawyers, we do have a track record of successfully working with law firms. We are proficient in providing support for some of the leading applications for the legal world today.
Here are a few (but not all) of the legal applications we currently support:
Supporting the migration and processes of this organizational legal software to enhance mobility, collaboration, and improve efficiencies
Providing support for all aspects of this leading firm management suite including cloud migration and services and legal and billing software solutions
Enriching law practice work processes through cloud applications
Assisting with legal compliance by fortifying security via this storage system for law office documents and sensitive information
Having Trouble Getting Remote Access to Your Internal Documentation, Briefs, and Filings?
Our team will help you determine the best remote access option. Sometimes that’s VPN, other times a more robust Parallels Remote Application Server is the most appropriate course of action. Either way, we’ll ensure that you have the access you need – regardless of location.
What IT Services for Law Practices Does Setton Consulting Offer?
- Managed IT Services – maintaining and monitoring your IT assets to ensure peak performance
- Managed IT Services Plus Hardware – providing you with the complete package: IT support, computers, servers, endpoints, and firewall
- Cybersecurity Solutions – ensuring the protection of your data and workflow
- Cabling – working with design and implementation of your network cabling
- VOIP Communications – providing you with modern business telephone functionality delivered over the new internet infrastructure
- Cloud Computing Services – leveraging cloud potential to save you money while giving you more flexibility and mobility
- Networking Services – using the latest in high-level networking technology and support to keep your business running
- Remote Access—securely log into your important data from directly from your client’s location