Looking for Customized IT Support for Your New York City Business?
If you’re tired of working with managed IT service providers who only offer generic solutions to complicated technical problems, it’s time to experience the difference that comes from outsourcing your IT to Setton Consulting.
What Industries Does Setton Consulting Serve?
- Law Offices
- Apparel and Manufacturing
- Small to Mid-Size Businesses
Does Setton Consulting Have Qualified IT Engineers?
We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff. Our team of professional technicians are certified experts whose training is backed by solid industry experience. With a breadth of IT knowledge spreading over a broad spectrum of industries, you can have confidence that Setton Consulting’s IT team has the necessary skills to craft and maintain the ideal IT environment for your unique business regardless of your industry.
Could Setton Consulting Help Me Gain More Business Efficiency?
The Setton Consulting team targets the provision of a safe, optimized IT environment that allows you to get the most out of your technology assets.
Our approach to Managed IT Services offers you best practice, leading-edge technology solutions coupled with proactive and insightful IT consulting, all with the end of goals of keeping you safe and driving efficiency.
We’re proud to partner with businesses of all sizes, but we have a skill set that allows us to dive deep into the IT requirements of industry-specific business technologies.
- Compliance – keeping you ahead of legislative compliance and industry standards compliance
- Line of Business Applications – supporting the software and related mobile applications specific to your industry
- Business Process Automation – understanding your workflow well enough to help you take advantage of moving repetitive work to an automated process
- Mobile and Cloud Technologies – working to enable your staff to work effectively and safely from anywhere
What IT Services Does Setton Consulting Offer New York City Businesses?
- Managed IT Services – maintaining and monitoring your IT assets to ensure peak performance
- Managed IT Services Plus Hardware – providing you with the complete package: IT support, computers, servers, endpoints, and firewall
- Cybersecurity Solutions – ensuring the protection of your data and workflow
- Cabling – working with design and implementation of your network cabling
- VOIP Communications – providing you with modern business telephone functionality delivered over the new internet infrastructure
- Cloud Computing Services – leveraging cloud potential to save you money while giving you more flexibility and mobility
- Networking Services – using the latest in high-level networking technology and support to keep your business running