Who Can Help My Business with the Cloud in New York City?
What Is the Cloud and How Can I Use it for my Business?
Some believe the Cloud is the future of business. It’s not the future; it’s here and now.
What are Cloud Services?
Cloud Services are computing solutions that are available to you via the internet. Be it email, communications, file storage, all you need is an internet connection.
What Cloud Solutions Does Setton Consulting Group Support?
- Office 365
- Virtual Machines
- Parallels Remote Application Servers
- Microsoft Azure
- Industry-Specific LOB Applications
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Business Continuity
Why should I use Cloud Services?
With cloud services, you do not have to have your own IT infrastructure. This means less time spent dealing with IT issues. It removes the IT complexity from your business and lets you focus your time and energy on what really matters — your work.
Is it expensive?
Cloud Services are cheaper than providing your own IT infrastructure. You reduce costs by removing expensive IT hardware maintenance and upgrades. You reduce support costs by using Virtualization technology. Your essential programs can be loaded into a cloud environment, then delivered to your employees’ desktops, smartphones and tablets. Cloud Services are billed monthly, so it becomes a predictable operating expense. Moving to the cloud and removing the IT headache means you are buying yourself back time and money every single month.
Won’t I lose control?
This is a common concern. Rest assured that when using Cloud Services, you are still in control. You have complete command of your data. Think of it like being a passenger in a taxi. You don’t drive the car, but you control where it goes. What’s more, you can relax while it goes there.
I can see my servers now. I know they are safe and secure. – Shouldn’t I stick with in-house servers?
Cloud Services takes your data offsite, keeping it safe from fire and theft. Cloud backup solutions maintain data integrity. Security, patching, maintenance, and upgrades are all taken care of. Taking your data offsite is akin to putting your money in the bank, versus hiding it under your mattress.
What if I need more power?
Cloud Services are perfect for this. Perhaps you have a large project that increases your IT requirements temporarily. In the cloud you have scalability, so your IT resources can expand to meet this need, then scale back as required. This will make your business more agile and responsive in an ever-increasingly fast-moving world.
Do I have to stop business to move to the Cloud?
Your business can continue to operate as usual. The move will be carefully planned, staged, and timed according to your business needs.
My IT is working well onsite. Why change?
Cloud Services provide continuous improvement to your IT environment at no effort to you. It means your IT will work well now and continue to work well into the future.
Why Setton Consulting?
Setton Consulting is a group of cloud specialists. We’ll enable your business to keep current with IT technology to help your business function at its best.
What other IT support services can Setton Consulting Group offer my New York business?
- Managed IT Services – maintaining and monitoring your IT assets to ensure peak performance
- Managed IT Services Plus Hardware – providing you with the complete package IT support, computers, servers, endpoints, and firewall
- Help Desk Services – answering your day-to-day tech questions and responding to troubleshooting requests
- Surveillance Camera Systems – keeping your facility protected and monitored
- Cabling – working with design and implementation of your network cabling
- VOIP – providing you with modern business telephone functionality delivered over the new internet infrastructure
- Cloud Technologies – leveraging cloud potential to save you money while giving you more flexibility and mobility
- IT Security Solutions – ensuring the protection of your data and workflow
- Server Virtualization – freeing up office space and lowering your hardware expenses