The modern workforce is increasingly mobile and in some cases, distributed. Getting your team the tools, data, and applications they need to get work done wherever they are, is critical to the success of your business. How do you give your employees secure and seamless access to information and resources they need to function and collaborate?
Cutting-Edge Solutions for Seamless Sharing & Collaboration in NYC Business Workflows
Do you run a distributed organization with remote, off-site offices or workforce? Do your employees have the tools and applications they need to securely access information and collaborate within, and outside the premises? Are your IT systems supporting efficient, seamless communication and collaboration among your team? If you answered no, or you’re unsure, worry not, we’ve got you covered.
Setton Consulting leverages cutting-edge solutions, like the Cloud, VOIP, VPN’s, Parallels Remote Application Server technology, etc., empowering your workforce to do their best work wherever they are.
We understand that the old way of doing things is no longer tenable.
New York City businesses need scalable solutions that give them agility and the skill to adapt to emerging situations. They require efficient, reliable ways to share information.
We eliminate the hassle and complexity of setting up and maintaining the technologies that support a modern, distributed workforce while ensuring high performance, security, and affordability.
What Do I Need to Know About Accessing Data and Applications Anywhere, Anytime
Here are some of the solutions and services available New York’s businesses that foster smooth access to information and critical resources from anywhere:
- Cloud Computing Services – Leveraging cloud potential to save you money while giving you more flexibility and mobility. Cloud services open up data flow giving your workforce access anywhere, anytime and on a variety of platforms including Amazon Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Dropbox, and Google Cloud.
- VOIP Communications – Providing you with modern business telephone functionality delivered over the new internet infrastructure reducing costs while facilitating crisp, flawless, communications
- Parallels Remote Application Servers – Remotely delivering data and applications. Parallels RAS enables the delivery of high performance, productive user experiences, e.g., fully functioning Windows desktops on any device including HTML5, iOS, Android etc. The flexible and scalable architecture empowers you to quickly adapt to continuous workplace changes and the demand for new apps or desktop types while reducing the risk of data loss.
- Cybersecurity Solutions – Ensuring the protection of your data and critical systems against malicious threats, attacks, and theft
- Networking & VPN Services – Using the latest in high-level networking technology and support to keep your business running while providing secure point-to-point sharing and access to data and critical resources
What Are the Potential Benefits of Anywhere, Anytime Acccess to Data and Workflow?
- Better collaboration, communication and sharing within the organization
- Web access to critical applications or desktop environments for a rich workspace experience with support for local peripherals
- Reduced IT workload on your team freeing them to focus on long-term pro-growth projects
- Reduced expenditure on hardware by utilizing cloud technologies while supporting legacy devices
- Flexible and scalable infrastructure giving you the ability to quickly adapt to continuous workplace changes and demands for new apps or desktop types