IT Support For Law Firms In Brooklyn, Queens and Across New York City
Many law firms feel that coping with the increased volume and complexity of information is a major challenge, but the right technology partner can alleviate that and so much more.
Lawyers are constantly creating and storing massive amounts of information, and for many, sorting through this information becomes daunting and time-consuming. And to make matters worse, poor data management can leave any given law firm more vulnerable to cyber-attacks, including ransomware, phishing, and other threats. Naturally, this brings compliance risks associated with client confidentiality.
36% of lawyers feel their own lack of technical knowledge and/or understanding holds their firm back.
Does this sound familiar? Fortunately, Setton Consulting is here to help. We’re here to help bring your law firm into the 21st century in terms of innovation that improves your processes. Our team is experienced in the legal software you use and depend on day after day, including:
- Amicus Attorney
- Trial Works
- And more
You can rest assured knowing we’ve got your technology requirements covered with a range of options:
- Managed IT services – monitoring, maintenance, and management of your infrastructure for a flat-rate monthly fee.
- Managed IT services plus hardware – everything included above with our hardware (computers, servers, endpoints, etc.)
- Cybersecurity solutions – anti-virus software, firewalls, web content filtering, and more to protect your data.
- Cabling – design, implementation, and configuration of the ideal network cabling for your unique needs.
- Cloud services – move your hardware, software or business phones to the cloud for anytime, anywhere accessibility.
- Remote access – Access your most important data from anywhere – a client’s location, the courtroom, etc.
Let’s start moving your law firm into the 21st-century. Call (833) 249-5353 to get started.