IT Support for Businesses in New York City
Is Your Big Apple Business Getting the IT Support IT Needs to Thrive?
Can a Partnership with the Right IT Support Firm Help Scale Your NYC Business?
Scaling your business without someone with the high-level IT skills needed to offer strategic IT consulting is tough. Why? Because you need your IT infrastructure to act as the foundation for your workflow as your company grows.
Setton Consulting offers professionally Managed IT Services custom-designed to provide your New York City business with secure, dependable, and scalable IT environments.
What is Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services is an IT support strategy that offers New York City businesses just like yours a comprehensive IT care suite that is fully outsourced. This strategic, IT support alternative allows you to have the uptime you need to be combined with cost-savings associated with outsourcing the management, maintenance, security, and operational monitoring of your IT assets.
Looking to Leverage IT as a Business Advantage?
- Executive-Level IT Advice
- A Team of IT Specialists Committed to Your Business’ Success
- Predictable IT Support Costs Tailored to Fit Any Budget
- Advanced Cybersecurity Measures to Keep Your Network and Data Secure
- Scalable Services to Match Company Growth
- Proactive IT Maintenance
- Real Time IT Answers to Employee Questions
What Other IT Services Does Setton Provide to NYC Companies?
We specialize in working with small to mid-sized businesses to bring you affordable IT services and solutions which grow when you do – helping you to maintain efficient processes and optimal productivity.
- Managed IT Services – maintaining and monitoring your IT assets to ensure peak performance
- Managed IT Services Plus Hardware – providing you with the complete package: IT support, computers, servers, endpoints, and firewall
- Cybersecurity Solutions – ensuring the protection of your data and workflow
- Cabling – working with design and implementation of your network cabling
- VOIP Communications – providing you with modern business telephone functionality delivered over the new internet infrastructure
- Cloud Computing Services – leveraging cloud potential to save you money while giving you more flexibility and mobility
- Networking Services – using the latest in high-level networking technology and support to keep your business running